Monday, November 14, 2011

Cute Website!!

While I was searching for the usage of "yoroshiku" (already know the meaning, but, well, better be safe..) I came across this website- Kids Web Japan. (Just pretend that the word "kids" is not there..) And here what I get..


ahh...don't you think it's cute? I'm a noob, so this actually really help! X3  btw, the cartoon is a java thingy, and they TALK!! (haiyoo...what a noob!). ngehehe...

Even though this is just a kids website, I think it's quite informative for someone who wants to have a quick info on Japan, like the culture, language, some interesting places.. (and can play games too!! XD)

And what's more interesting is, they have this...


and let's click on the Oni..


Hehe...don't you think the oni is adorable?
Ahh...I really love Japanese folk tales!!


Feel free to visit this cute website!! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment